Trending and Taking Profit based on differences of EMAs/SMAs

Hi everybody. I'm pretty new here.

I found this on youtube.

Now I'm searching for a bot that does this or maybe this topic will be inspiring somebody to build a bot that does it. I'm not good at math nor programming, I'm just thinking of ways to getting money and not losing it.

The trading system is based on SMA(100), EMA(100), EMA(55), EMA(21), EMA(8) and EMA(5)

Abstract: The goal of this is detecting a stable trend and trailing after it once it shows certain signs of reversal. Therefore a large target is of use, because we don't want our target get hit,

what we want is to get in on a stable trend and pull the stoploss after us before it reverses to make maximum profit with minimum risk.

Detail: -Once the SMA(100) is above the EMA(100), a strong downward trend is detected: SMA(100) - EMA(100) > 0 If this shows reversal, closing is indicated.

-If the SMA(100) is above the EMA(100), a strong upward trend is detected: SMA(100) - EMA(100) < 0 If this shows reversal, closing is indicated.

-As the difference between the SMA(100) and the EMA(55) is growing, the continuity of the trend is indicated. So, in a downtrend the gradient of their difference has to be

positive, but at least zero to keep the position open: SMA(100)1 - EMA(55)1 > SMA(100)2 - EMA(55)2  (how can I imply indices?) If this relation is reversed, the closing is indicated.

-In an uptrend the gradient of the difference has to be negative to keep the position open: SMA(100)1 - EMA(55)1 < SMA(100)2 - EMA(55)2 If the relation is reversed, the closing is

indicated.

-To get in on a downtrend, the gradient of the EMA(23) has to be negative: EMA(23)1 - EMA(23)2 < 0

-To get in on an uptrend, the gradient of the EMA(23) has got to be positive: EMA(23)1 - EMA(23)2 > 0

And there could be some additional conditions for closing a trade, for example:

-The trade can be closed if a reversing candle pierces either the EMA(5), EMA(8), EMA(23) or EMA(55)

Now first of all I'd like to know if there is a trading bot like this and what's its name. Then I'd love to hear your advices and opinion. (And can someone tell me how to make indices?)