Forex Tsd Trader Team Recruitment

Dear traders,

We would like to recruit a “Forex-TSD Trader Team”, and the traders on the team will manage a fund of totally $1,000,000.

If you consider yourself an excellent FX trader, we urgently require your services.

Please, send us the account statement.

Email to:

Admin@forex-tsd.com

support@forex-tsd.com

Best regards,

Forex-Tsd Team

Just one PS:

For any questions that can be posted and answered publicly, please do not hesitate to ask and post here. We shall try to answer all your questions and clarify any point that is not clear enough the best we can

Also, any additional information will be kept in this thread (in order to keep all the necessary information related to this at one easily accessible place)

The process of selection will not only be based on the statement, but also on various quantitative and qualitative analysis that may take several months.

Meanwhile, personal and private information may be required throughout the process.

Only live account traders considered?

on my own:
Only live account traders considered?

If you only have traded with demo account, apparently it will be less convincible, however, we still encourage you to send us your statement. And if it’s good enough, we will offer you a live account to run a test.

How many month or year required for the account Statement ?

regard's

SS

mingyan:
Dear traders,

We would like to recruit a “Forex-TSD Trader Team”, and the traders on the team will manage a fund of totally $1,000,000.

If you consider yourself an excellent FX trader, we urgently require your services.

Please, send us the account statement.

Email to:

Admin@forex-tsd.com

support@forex-tsd.com

Best regards,

Forex-Tsd Team

Please specific your requirements:

1. Live or demo account?

2. Trade on NFA, FCA, FINMA… regulated brokers (MT4)?

3. Open trade with SL/TP?

4. Max SL (pips)?

5. Min closed trades/month?

6. Max DD/floating DD?

7. Min open trade time?

8. Max consecutive loss (months)?

9. Stop out?

10. Min trade performance?

11. Min profit (months)?

12. Average pip win per trade?

13. System CAN use any scalp/martingale/grid techniques?

14. At least trades closed?

15. Profit Factor?

16. Profitability trades %?

17. Commission?

Thank you

doubleserra:
How many month or year required for the account Statement ?

regard's

SS

There are no such limitation when we evaluate the candidate. Please,send us your statement and we shall let you know the result as soon as possible.

Pro Trader Group:
Please specific your requirements:

1. Live or demo account?

2. Trade on NFA, FCA, FINMA… regulated brokers (MT4)?

3. Open trade with SL/TP?

4. Max SL (pips)?

5. Min closed trades/month?

6. Max DD/floating DD?

7. Min open trade time?

8. Max consecutive loss (months)?

9. Stop out?

10. Min trade performance?

11. Min profit (months)?

12. Average pip win per trade?

13. System CAN use any scalp/martingale/grid techniques?

14. At least trades closed?

15. Profit Factor?

16. Profitability trades %?

17. Commission?

Thank you

Dear user,

I think there maybe some confusion and I would like to make some clarifications.

1.This is not a trading contest, the traders are not going to compete with each other publicly.

2.There are no limitation of trading style or any parameter you mentioned in your post, however, common sense will be applied to evaluate the traders' historical performance.

3.Please keep in mind that the recruitment is held by Forex-Tsd Forum, similar to offers from any other financial institution, all information gathered will be kept strictly confidential.

If you have some further questions, please keep posting. I will try my best to help.

Dear traders,

Thank you very much for your interest in the Forex Tsd Trader Team Recruitment. We have already received a lot of applications yet. However, I would like to remind you of some application rules.

1. Emails shall be sent to Admin@forex-tsd.com and support@forex-tsd.com. Please , don't send emails to noreply@forex-tsd.com.

2.Englishshall be used as the application language.

Hello,

I just wanted to know how long will it take for you guys to start recruiting?

Reason: