Proelio-FPS-G10

My new system :)

2009-2016 

loverotten:

My new system :)

Thanks for this illustration,and what next ?

loverotten:

Do you want test it ?

You can dowload a version here for free :)

Bye.

Thierry Capurro. 

Again thanks,this was i means :)

but some options (parameters) are not included in property window,for example spread,see in picture,broker spread is more than allowed by EA,possible it is 4 dig/5 dig problem.

i guess it is a martingale class ea but it did not take any trade yet,strange.

regards

mntiwana:

Again thanks,this was i means :)

but some options (parameters) are not included in property window,for example spread,see in picture,broker spread is more than allowed by EA,possible it is 4 dig/5 dig problem.

i guess it is a martingale class ea but it did not take any trade yet,strange.

regards

Yes my friend the spread is too strong for now you have to wait a bit.
And I see that you work on M1, it's not good, this ea is good only on H1.

Don't worry look at my MyFxBook, I also did not work today.

MyFxBook = Proelio-FPS

Bye. 

loverotten:
Yes my friend the spread is too strong for now you have to wait a bit.
And I see that you work on M1, it's not good, this ea is good only on H1.

Don't worry look at my MyFxBook, I also did not work today.

MyFxBook = Proelio-FPS

Bye. 

I think,we are not matching few things to follow each other,eurusd pair is the lowest one regarding spread and it never come down from 1.2 (4dig) and or 12 (5 dig) broker (as per my broker) so you needs to alter your EA dealing all two kind (4/5 dig) then put a spread select able option in property ...... as for H1 or M1,i am testing it and M1 do well to test/check ea behavior,how it work ...... till now it did not take any trade,even we don't know what it using for to take trade.so poor information's about to use it,with excuse.

mntiwana:
I think,we are not matching few things to follow each other,eurusd pair is the lowest one regarding spread and it never come down from 1.2 (4dig) and or 12 (5 dig) broker (as per my broker) so you needs to alter your EA dealing all two kind (4/5 dig) then put a spread select able option in property ...... as for H1 or M1,i am testing it and M1 do well to test/check ea behavior,how it work ...... till now it did not take any trade,even we don't know what it using for to take trade.so poor information's about to use it,with excuse.
If the minimum spread for your broker is 12, you have to set the MaxSpread to 12 ... Simple.

loverotten:
If the minimum spread for your broker is 12, you have to set the MaxSpread to 12 ... Simple.
not simple and how simple,no option,that is what i am trying to tell/ask you

loverotten:
Ok i understood, a version for you. :)

Thanks,why only and specially for me :)

and when it will be take trade,what logic or criteria it needs to open order/s.

if you thinking for some commercial point of view,you have to explain every thing in details for to attract users,who will be try put time on black box with out to knowing any thing.

Reason: