Add subfolder inside MT4 indicators?

Hello,

First this forum is a gem sadly I have not yet managed to place any gems in my pockets.....still learning forex but I find it HARD to make any money. Loosing is the easy part =) Now to my question and I hope I have posted it in the correct forum.

Do any of you know how to add subfolders to indicator window in mt4?

Like :

Custom/Elite/indicator1.mq4

Custom/Elite/indicator2.mq4

Custom/Elite/indicator3.mq4

Make a subfolder in your indicator folder, put some indis in and refresh the indi list (navigator window) in MT4. You'll find the moved indis gathered at the top of the list.

krelian99:
Make a subfolder in your indicator folder, put some indis in and refresh the indi list (navigator window) in MT4. You'll find the moved indis gathered at the top of the list.

Krelian

i was trying yesterday after reading the above querry,but i got fail to have custom folder visible withen navigator window though it was accessible from roaming root (default way)

Here I made a pic how it looks like at my MT4. Yes, the AppData/Roaming path. There are subfolders in the indicator folder that don't appear in the Navigator - that's because there are no indis in. I have to clean it up again. Maybe you have to rebuild your chart after moving the indi-files.

krelian99:
Pure awesomeness ! Thank you and deeply appreciated.
Reason: