Which indicator of mladen do you mostly use?

sosa247:
 In general every new is better than previous and as for me it is hard to say which one is mostly used by me because his indicators are so much compromising and flexible for any and every price movement with a lot of options and features that i can easily adjust these where i want,i never feel any restriction and limitations as for TFs or instrument ... however some of MLADENs new experimenting ideas (such as filters,vhf,ds,adapting,floating/quantile levels,newest prices/averages and so on a list) bring a revolution regarding accommodating closely with price move as per my exercising with.

mntiwana:
 In general every new is better than previous and as for me it is hard to say which one is mostly used by me because his indicators are so much compromising and flexible for any and every price movement with a lot of options and features that i can easily adjust these where i want,i never feel any restriction and limitations as for TFs or instrument ... however some of MLADENs new experimenting ideas (such as filters,vhf,ds,adapting,floating/quantile levels,newest prices/averages and so on a list) bring a revolution regarding accommodating closely with price move as per my exercising with.

For counter-trend scalping I use Mladen's Chaos 1.4 and and for trend trading I use his version of CCI and OBV2 (thanks Mntiwana for recommending).

Trend Trading

Counter-trend scalping

Dimi.A:

For counter-trend scalping I use Mladen's Chaos 1.4 and and for trend trading I use his version of CCI and OBV2 (thanks Mntiwana for recommending).

Trend Trading

Counter-trend scalping

DimiA, can you share your indi + template, please!!!

DimiA,

using nearly your system for counter-trend...

Trading only long DAX counter-trend on 5 minutes. (ETF)

After down swing (60-80 pips) Mladen`s Chaos 1.4 give alert (e-mail) wpr>40,

thereafter is enough time to prepare the entry...

Entry when (start of uptrend) Robby DSS Bressert and /or Non leg MA color changed to green...

Looking only for 20 pips...

Today no entry, retracement to small (-32 pips at 14.25 pm german time), propable entry for long 15.05 pm

Robby DSS Bressert green...

Thanks Mladen and the community...

regards...

Files:

I use renkorangev1.2_new_format mt4 indicator. It works on Gold properly but other currencies doesn't. I think there is a bug or history bar (M2) count.

EURUSD 2min bars 1968

Last bar isn't renkorange format

Last bar doesnt occur

But Gold  Bars 290386

Gold graph

and last bar is correct

gold grap 2min

Indicator settings are same;

indicator settings

tradd:

I use renkorangev1.2_new_format mt4 indicator. It works on Gold properly but other currencies doesn't. I think there is a bug or history bar (M2) count.

Last bar isn't renkorange format

But Gold  Bars 290386

and last bar is correct

ATTENTION: Video should be reuploaded

Indicator settings are same;

Last bar (currently being formed still opened bar) can not be a full range bar until it is closed (fully formed)

Dear Mladen,

I would like to ask which "Indicator" is good and trust able to form a) Renko Bars and b) Range Bars ????

Best Regards

Dimitri

I have used extensively mladen's 3 MA cross with alert mtf 3.03 when I was trading by watching MT4 charts constantly. I made profits mostly by trading pullbacks and retracements , timing being helped by Currency Strength momentum for 10-30 pips quick profits.

Except for the problem in remembering colors (which is because of technical limitations) I found alerts very reliable. I wish either the MA lines have colored price value boxes attached.

I hope  mladen codes it in MQ5 as I have  shifted to MT5 because the MT5 platform is offering CME traded mini and micro Futures.

optionhk:

I have used extensively mladen's 3 MA cross with alert mtf 3.03 when I was trading by watching MT4 charts constantly. I made profits mostly by trading pullbacks and retracements , timing being helped by Currency Strength momentum for 10-30 pips quick profits.

Except for the problem in remembering colors (which is because of technical limitations) I found alerts very reliable. I wish either the MA lines have colored price value boxes attached.

I hope  mladen codes it in MQ5 as I have  shifted to MT5 because the MT5 platform is offering CME traded mini and micro Futures.

yeah have a feeling lots of forex traders gonna be switching to futures now that amp has mt5

What indicator I use from Mladen ? Woehaha, can't tell, 20 ???
Reason: