TSI_MACD: looks bizzare

Does anybody know what could be wrong with this indicator? Attached is an example of two different timeframes of the same pair and the indicator lines (especially the blue line) corresponding to the last 1-2 candles look bizarre. It would be great if any of the coders here could correct any eventual code bug.

Also, is anybody using this indicator? Looks good for OB/OS levels; seems to turn right on time... or is this because of the code bug...?
Files:

dabiel6:

Does anybody know what could be wrong with this indicator? Attached is an example of two different timeframes of the same pair and the indicator lines (especially the blue line) corresponding to the last 1-2 candles look bizarre. It would be great if any of the coders here could correct any eventual code bug.

Also, is anybody using this indicator? Looks good for OB/OS levels; seems to turn right on time... or is this because of the code bug...?

Use this one,might be that of your repaint.

Files:

mntiwana:

Use this one,might be that of your repaint.

Thanks a lot. Indeed, your version seems to be correct but lagging 1 candle... so maybe mine is repainting and therefore looks more accurate.

dabiel6:
Thanks a lot. Indeed, your version seems to be correct but lagging 1 candle... so maybe mine is repainting and therefore looks more accurate.

No,the version i posted,not repainting ,according to MLADEN.

dabiel6:

That indicator is using future data. Classical case of repainter
Reason: