Dear mladen and mr tools is it possble to create 30 seconds data with desired history ( bars / days )

Dear mladen and Mr tools is it possible to create any ea or script to generate 30 seconds data , with the history , presently as far i know its only shows the present day , but once restart the system that is also disappearing  so is it possible to create a history of  desired bars / days ,,,, please i want to see a strategy for binary options, it will be more and more helpfull , if already exist please let me know 

thanks and regards  

Not possible (it could be if you use timer and then save data, but even then, the 30 second would not be honored all the time and you would have to record your own data 24/7). And don't forget that if you start at nn:00 seconds or you start recording at nn:01seconds, those data would be completely different

mladen:
Not possible (it could be if you use timer and then save data, but even then, the 30 second would not be honored all the time and you would have to record your own data 24/7). And don't forget that if you start at nn:00 seconds or you start recording at nn:01seconds, those data would be completely different
thanks dear mladen , 

If you are using metatrader 5, you can fool around with the attached indicator

It is not saving the data in the file, but it allows you to see exactly what and how can happen (try, for example, to start two or more indicators with same timer settings but at different times and see what data will you get. That would happen if you try to save that data in a file too). In anycase it is a toy that you can attach some other indicators at

Default is 3 seconds for a candle, but you can change it in the parameters

Dont know it this what you want ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180033

mladen:

If you are using metatrader 5, you can fool around with the attached indicator

It is not saving the data in the file, but it allows you to see exactly what and how can happen (try, for example, to start two or more indicators with same timer settings but at different times and see what data will you get. That would happen if you try to save that data in a file too). In anycase it is a toy that you can attach some other indicators at

Default is 3 seconds for a candle, but you can change it in the parameters

thanks ear mladen

stevenpun:

Dont know it this what you want ?

https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180033

thank you , 

Market open "excitement" :)

Hello Mladen please can you help me to convert the arrow into MQL5.
Reason: