Trading FAQs - Please post here all questions you might have around indicators and systems. We will try to answer and discuss

To add comments, please log in or register
Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
Hi all, i don´t know, if it exist already such a threat. But i often have many questions around indicators and systems and maybe somebody from us can help to answer. @Mr. Mladen...if exist, please tell me where and i delete this again...otherwise we use :-)...

Cheers Nicoleeeeee :-)
Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  

1. Question

Does exists a indicator, which allows you to switch instrument on a current template?

If i am at TF1 at EURUSD with a template and i want just to switch the instrument from EURUSD to GBPUSD with a click. Is this possible?

Thank you!

Kind regards

Nicole 

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
i answered my question by myself :-)
Files:
myname
myname  
NicoleDeinhard:
i answered my question by myself :-)
Why not simply dragging the symbol from the market watch to the chart (almost the same amount of work)?
Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
nbtrading:
Why not simply dragging the symbol from the market watch to the chart (almost the same amount of work)?
because i have in subwindow a big trend trading dashboard and when i get a signal, i just switch on the same window to the pair & TF from the signal 
mntiwana
mntiwana  
NicoleDeinhard:
because i have in subwindow a big trend trading dashboard and when i get a signal, i just switch on the same window to the pair & TF from the signal 

Nicole

Let me try your thread,if working and get responses :)

mntiwana
mntiwana  

Dearest MLADEN

Can i know,why more than 1 offline instances (of different indicators) do not work at same one chart for experiment purpose ...... for example if i want compare HA offline with T3 offline along with jurik offline (3 instances) at same one chart .... i tried and it freezes every thing but as single they work fine.

regards

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
mntiwana:

Nicole

Let me try your thread,if working and get responses :)

Yes lets see... i think we all have many questions around indicators and stuff around trading
mntiwana
mntiwana  
NicoleDeinhard:
Yes lets see... i think we all have many questions around indicators and stuff around trading

Nicole i think the title should be short and easy/fully expressing its purpose,for example this and or any you think better.

"FAQs regarding any and every trading tool"

Nicole Deinhard
Nicole Deinhard  
mntiwana:

Nicole i think the title should be short and easy/fully expressing its purpose,for example this and or any you think better.

"FAQs regarding any and every trading tool"

Guess, i can not change it dear mntiwana
mntiwana
mntiwana  
NicoleDeinhard:
Guess, i can not change it dear mntiwana
First you choose and decide some beautiful name like yours :) then request to boss,he will be change it .... this too long name looks awkward.
To add comments, please log in or register