could help me to make this indicator to multipair or multi symbol inidicator

hiiiii

plz somebody could u help me to make this indicator to multi symbol indicator any help ....  thanks in advance

abedalnasser:

hiiiii

plz somebody could u help me to make this indicator to multi symbol indicator any help ....  thanks in advance

First it is nmc now (workable)

i do not see any extra usefulness of it.

mntiwana:

First it is nmc now (workable)

i do not see any extra usefulness of it.

first i want thank u so much

second i think we could use it to know which currency strong and which weak  , it is easy to know if its became like mtf multipair indicators

all pairs in one chart and in multitimeframe like a pic below , i think  it will be usful , sorry about my english language

Files:
2.jpg  209 kb

abedalnasser:

first i want thank u so much

second i think we could use it to know which currency strong and which weak  , it is easy to know if its became like mtf multipair indicators

all pairs in one chart and in multitimeframe like a pic below , i think  it will be usful , sorry about my english language

You are always welcome and i have some memories with jordon :)

First,don't worry about your english it is enough sufficient,mostly participants are not english natives.me too.

there are a lot of indicators like this around at net, fast and more in details but we cant trust fully on those because there is no single source of data from whole global market,just we can have an idea about market situation.

mntiwana:

You are always welcome and i have some memories with jordon :)

First,don't worry about your english it is enough sufficient,mostly participants are not english natives.me too.

there are a lot of indicators like this around at net, fast and more in details but we cant trust fully on those because there is no single source of data from whole global market,just we can have an idea about market situation.

yes, sure i am agree with you mr mntiwana , and i hope your memories with jordan was a good and nice

first , i  am agree with you that there are a lot of indicators around at net and i think all indicators just for have an idea about market situation

but i think also anyone must always seeking and developed whats a good indicators found to make forex analysis more easy for him

for me i didnt like set on my pc always and also havent time and didnt know work in one pair ,so i am looking to good multipair and mtf indicators

also strength meter or relative strength to know whats the situation of market quickly and easy way so i liked this kind of indicators

here in jordan little of people worked in forex and little experince

this indicator some coder help me and make it mtf multisymbol but its not good engouh , so i asked help from your fourm because i am trust of your expirience and i found best indicators here from you and mr mladen and mr tool 

finally , ill put the indicator may you or someone can developed it to be more better and more easier

abedalnasser:

yes, sure i am agree with you mr mntiwana , and i hope your memories with jordan was a good and nice

first , i  am agree with you that there are a lot of indicators around at net and i think all indicators just for have an idea about market situation

but i think also anyone must always seeking and developed whats a good indicators found to make forex analysis more easy for him

for me i didnt like set on my pc always and also havent time and didnt know work in one pair ,so i am looking to good multipair and mtf indicators

also strength meter or relative strength to know whats the situation of market quickly and easy way so i liked this kind of indicators

here in jordan little of people worked in forex and little experince

this indicator some coder help me and make it mtf multisymbol but its not good engouh , so i asked help from your fourm because i am trust of your expirience and i found best indicators here from you and mr mladen and mr tool 

finally , ill put the indicator may you or someone can developed it to be more better and more easier

What is the original (no "tro") version?

techmac:
What is the original (no "tro") version?
i have just tro  didnt know about original ............   sorry,
Reason: