My Trading Journal

Hi !
I started this thread to post some trading updates and setup . Time to time you will find here analysis charts that can help other traders in trading. I hope others will share their views about my trading routine. 

EUR/USD is making downtrend move at the moment if you look at 1 hour chart. Indicator MACD is also below center line so a good chance is there the pair will move downward and a sell position can bring some pips.

USD/CHF is making uptrend move at the moment if you look at 1 hour chart. Indicator RSI is also above the  center line so a good chance is there the pair will move upward and a buy position can bring some pips.

How much experience do you have in trading? Applying two bad indicators to a chart is no analysis. One single oscillator isn't much better. And you use them wrongly.

"...a *xy* position can bring some pips."  You hope that but it has nothing to do with trading. You are still clueless. Trading is knowing what to do and in some cases knowing that you are wrong, but you always know what to do - like in every other profession too. Trading is hard and needs much time to learn. The first time you don't need a trading journal and after some time you don't need it either. People who records their trades, moods, emotions ect. have understood nothing and it helps noone. Sleep is important. Find patterns and rules and follow them. Save your time from writing a journal, be effective.

One hint: Forget the standard indicators of MT4 or any other plattform - they are nothing but completely useless.

Reason: