Need Help to change the properties of an indicator

Hi , i am very new to this site, as somebody told me that trader here really help each other.

Please would anybody help me to add "input" field of this indicator Called as "ultra trend". personally i don't know about coding the indicators etc..not nothing at all

there is no input filed , my main purpose is to change the "period" of this indicator just like we do in another famous indicator like "macd trigger" .

i would be thankful to you if somebody just help me to add "period" field in this indicator.

indicator is attached to this post 

Thanks in advance.

Files:

hassanschehzad:

Hi , i am very new to this site, as somebody told me that trader here really help each other.

Please would anybody help me to add "input" field of this indicator Called as "ultra trend". personally i don't know about coding the indicators etc..not nothing at all

there is no input filed , my main purpose is to change the "period" of this indicator just like we do in another famous indicator like "macd trigger" .

i would be thankful to you if somebody just help me to add "period" field in this indicator.

Thanks in advance.

For to look inside any indicator or to have any changes,it needs mq4 format file ........ some indicators came with fixed values,as i guess it is from rita lasker and using high/low but moderators can better guide you ....... as you mentioned you are new,one post is enough for to ask some thing and try to post your question at appropriate thread.

Could this indicator have added the McNicholl moving average so that it can be colour coded?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Files:

TEAMTRADER:

Could this indicator have added the McNicholl moving average so that it can be colour coded?

Thanks

TEAMTRADER

Use the latest averages indicator for that

mntiwana:
 For to look inside any indicator or to have any changes,it needs mq4 format file ........ some indicators came with fixed values,as i guess it is from rita lasker and using high/low but moderators can better guide you ....... as you mentioned you are new,one post is enough for to ask some thing and try to post your question at appropriate thread.
Lot of thanks for the reply , :) i think we are bsically from the same country, yeah one of trader here informed me that ex4 file cannot be altered...anyways its ok...  have a great day mntiwana 

hassanschehzad:
Lot of thanks for the reply , :) i think we are bsically from the same country, yeah one of trader here informed me that ex4 file cannot be altered...anyways its ok...  have a great day mntiwana 
Try to pick tools/indicators TSD originated coded by MLADEN/MRTOOLS,the best suggestion in your favor.

hassanschehzad:

Thanks in advance.

When the add it with "Ultra Smart Prediction Technology" forget about it

hassanschehzad:
And plz keep remember,we here working as the only singular forex trader community with out any racism and or nationalism distinguish concept.
Reason: