Modeling Quality

I had a quick question 

Would the modeling quality change an indiactor from showing up in a different place in Strategy Tester

I believe an indicator of mine shows up in different places from strategy tester and live .. 

modeling quality is 27% and I thought perhaps this is the culprit .. ? 

thank you

iantaylor90:
I had a quick question 

Would the modeling quality change an indiactor from showing up in a different place in Strategy Tester? 

I believe an indicator of mine shows up in different places from strategy tester and live .. 

thank you
That should make no difference. Unless there is something in the indicator code that causes that

iantaylor90:
I had a quick question 

Would the modeling quality change an indiactor from showing up in a different place in Strategy Tester? 

thank you
Indicator should not depend on modeling quality (OHLC values are the same, if they are not only then indicator should show different values)

iantaylor90:
I had a quick question 

thank you
Didn't you think the EA not the indicator?
Reason: