Why did this happen?

This is my first topic in here. I'm pretty new to forex. I have a question regarding EurUsd pair.

Fed didn't raise interest rate (as expected), oil price up, US home sales, inventories data came up positive.

So wasn't it enough to assume that Euro would fall? But the opposite happened and it gained..

Can someone explain?

Why does the market move rapidly on similar news on some days yet on other days it doesn't?

Thanks in advance

Regards..

Hm, i have noticed similar situations with economic news. Actually for me it is dark side too. We should wait for somebody more proficient)

mook:
This is my first topic in here. I'm pretty new to forex. I have a question regarding EurUsd pair.

Fed didn't raise interest rate (as expected), oil price up, US home sales, inventories data came up positive.

So wasn't it enough to assume that Euro would fall? But the opposite happened and it gained..

Can someone explain?

Why does the market move rapidly on similar news on some days yet on other days it doesn't?

Thanks in advance

Regards..

Check this : PBOC Using Stealth Intervention as Reserves Decline, Daiwa Says

And lately they are doing it openly

searchingFX:

Check this : PBOC Using Stealth Intervention as Reserves Decline, Daiwa Says

And lately they are doing it openly

But how to understand what news will have an impact?

gagamaster:

We have to keep following the news and after some trading experiences we will know which one we are going to use in our trades and get the profits

BruceMendes:

We have to keep following the news and after some trading experiences we will know which one we are going to use in our trades and get the profits

gagamaster:

When China is buying, that is not a news, but a fundamental :)

AngelGirl:
That information and skills of how news will impact gain by experience. The experienced trader knows well how the news will impact on the market flows. 
That is quite logical : when the most powerful economy of earth starts buying what else can we expect?

whisperer:
That is quite logical : when the most powerful economy of earth starts buying what else can we expect?
China doing its part again
Reason: