Scalping reduce loss

I think scalping do not reduce our loss.please share your comments.

I actually like scalping a lot. If you know what you're doing and you have quick reactions, you can make a good profit while scalping. On the other hand, mistakes can cost you dearly. But then again, that applies to about any given trading approach. In other words, I don't think it's about the approach when it comes to reducing losses, it's about how you implement it.

Scalping is just a shortcut to margin call - very fast margin call

Scplping or hedging nothing can reduce loss until you had not ability to use them effectively . Scalping needs a much capital and quick skill of trading, It can make loss very fast if one not manages trades . Hedging is also a good tool for traders if they use it in time other wise they can be in double trouble.

Scalping is short time trading strategies; many experts do scalping beside there long term trading. They place short time order for 10 to 20 pips and get out with these extra pips.

No, scalping method may additionally reduce our losses as beginners however cannot completely get rid of losses. Again, scalping isn't the professional approach as this time eating and greater risky however, it allows beginners to make transient quick earnings.

Keep in mind, however, that scalping requires low spreads, quick mind and quick reflexes. If you don't have access to the former and doubt the latter two, scalping can be a very bad idea.

Scalping can increase the loss in no time too. There is no bulletproof strategy

Reason: