Do you know the name of this chart type? - page 2

luffy:
@Tropicalcrecon, I guess we both stalk Mark Azer. Lol

Wow, what a small world. Yeah he is hiding it behind a paywall, I commented on his original post saying they were equivolume bars. Which he denied, probably because if they find out, he cannot sell them.

I have known this Egyptian - American for about 2 years!

He always copy things online and then immediately try to "box" and "sell", in his name!

One time, it was so bad that he got sued, Lol. Well, I had a good laugh when he was all shaky and begging for mercy. Who says Forex isn't entertaining? Lol.

But now... he seems more grownup, and I'm almost convinced he is truly making those $30000 a day.

Because last year, around February 2015, in one of his "free" skype

groups, ( I was in there!) he was easily making $500 per day, and back then he was not even that good at trading... so, thats that And honestly, he Knows how to trade. No doubt about that. I've seen it live . Not that i'm defending him.

Mark, if you are reading this, you need to stop selling free indicators!! And share some knowledge! for free!

luffy:

He always copy things online and then immediately try to "box" and "sell", in his name!

One time, it was so bad that he got sued, Lol. Well, I had a good laugh when he was all shaky and begging for mercy. Who says Forex isn't entertaining? Lol.

But now... he seems more grownup, and I'm almost convinced he is truly making those $30000 a day.

groups, ( I was in there!) he was easily making $500 per day, and back then he was not even that good at trading... so, thats that And honestly, he Knows how to trade. No doubt about that. I've seen it live . Not that i'm defending him.

Mark, if you are reading this, you need to stop selling free indicators!! And share some knowledge! for free!

Strange that he is selling free indicators if he is so successful at trading

He *WAS mainly selling trading signals ...

And it is a long story. And I don't even know where to start. well, fast forward, mid 2015, he MADE IT. He closed all the free skype groups he had, which had more than 500 active traders,waiting for his signals,

He couldn't give a #*$% about us. Even his paid skype group was closed and he refunded their money.

By the way, he is very young, below 22 years old.

He is rich, and he has that strong Californian Diva attitude!

The only reason people may see some of his posts is because he likes to be a leader.. when we give him praises and hundreds of likes...

To cut it short, he is happy when people praise him, when he gets bored, he closes everything.

If you ask him "hey, what are those indicators on your chart, they look like free indicators", you'll get banned.

luffy:

Whenever someone like that "decides" that he does not want to do that any more, that is a sure sign that he is negotiating with some sucker for big money to but "his" system and then he will change name and do something similar with different name and crowd

Reason: