FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications 2015(continued) - page 348

stranger:

Tuma, OI in real time on a fifteen-minute chart, all the traders from the stock pits will start to break into your personal account - give

I'll give it to you in your personal message.)

What about OM? )

I've been looking at the chart here( once again).Now more closely.
I look at the chart again and the Euro is going to sell.
In general, I have two forecasts.
1) A gradual slide to 1.08/1.0750 with collection of poses to 1.15
2) And some movement below 1.05.

Thank you!

azfaraon:
On EUR / USD I see swings (there will be a lot of shadows) at best the target is 1.1155 ( well, the impulse may reach 1.124? -8?...) From these levels down to 1.072...
if it was already 1.1112, should we expect 1.1155 and keep quiet about 1.1240/80

about 1.07 )))) I had the same prediction above ))))

USD CAD had a nice forecast ! about 1,2860.
Thank you !

STrange, in memory of Margot, I don't like to detach from reality. beaten stats on the pindos, gRecia as the start of the process, and shanghai composite, which is about to move to 3000. current liquid assets, before the dtseks ditch everyone.

tuma88:
So it hasn't grown out yet )

Tuma, the OI on the floor is recognised after the close of the trading day and the rest on the other day, where did you get the grail inductor that shows it every 15 minutes?)))

Thanks ))

tuma88:

Anything to say about the OI? )

I've been looking at the chart( once again).Now more closely.
And, in short, the euro is in the forecast.
In general, I have two predictions.
1) A gradual slide to 1.08/1.0750 with collection of poses to 1.15
2) And some movement below 1.05.

Thank you!
You do not need these "forecasts", think where to buy.

iIDLERr:
The realities are that in the near future, oil will break down in the dnc congress, iran will do something about it and it will go up. the dnc congress and iran will do something about it and it will go up.
The realities are that in the near future something will go wrong with oil, congress of the pindos, Iran will do something about it and it will go up. There are more nuances, I haven't woken up yet).

Speculator:

Teacher!!!

I think HE is a bot, looking at HIS posts it's hard to believe anyone is thinking when they write them.

stranger:
The realities are that in the near future something will happen to oil, the finks congress, Iran will do something, and it will go up. There are more nuances, I have not woken up yet).
I agree ... 85 quid and it will stay there for a long time and 93 quid will show up a couple of times))) ...The ruble may fall back to 30 dollars... And then, "turkeys will get into the soup", oil will drop to 30.

azfaraon:
I agree ... By 85 quid and even for a long time there will be 93 quid a couple of times)))) ...More than that, the ruble may fall back to 30 quid per dollar ... And then the "turkeys will get into the soup", they'll take oil down to 30.
I don't believe it).
Reason: