Is it possible to make $150 to $200 per day from any strategy?

i think you can make 150 - 200 pips in a day if you are trading certain currency pairs and you are a good trader, from what i know you can even exceed that under some market conditions, this can not always happen everytime

april:
i think you can make 150 - 200 pips in a day if you are trading certain currency pairs and you are a good trader, from what i know you can even exceed that under some market conditions, this can not always happen everytime

Imagine trading one full lot at 1:100 leverage

It all depends on your account size - the larger the account the easier to make more money. But also the easier to lose more money too

the norm is to start with 10k, till modern brokers lowered that to less than 100, i started with 150-200 and added gradually, and found my comfort zone, and that differs from one trader to another.

Hello,

the intra-day earning target of $150 is not too tough though in order to earn this amount there are few things we need to keep in mind.

1. trader should be a good news trader or fast news trader.

2. trader should have good leverage system where he can trade in bigger lots.

3. the trader should have enough money in case the things go wrong.

Each element is possible in forex due to the fact if you have appropriate expertise then you may without problems make an amazing money from this business. Forex is known as money ,making machine and if you have good strategy and money then it possible to make huge amount of money in forex daily.

For some yes, for some not, but i'd say you stick to market conditions and take what it gives you.

its seems like your doing a trail and error

arigoldman:
For some yes, for some not, but i'd say you stick to market conditions and take what it gives you.

People always go for earning good amount. Even they don't spend much times to learn.

Depends on the siz of the account

If the account is $1, than it is not. If the account is $ million, than it is a matter of nanoseconds

Little earning little risk, high earning high risk. Isn't it?

Reason: