Need Help Zero Divide Error

Please help, I could run this EA on strategy tester & it says Critical Error & Zero Divide. But, when I run in on forward test, it runs well. Actually I just need too check its performance & strategy. Thanks in advance

Files:
rsi_grid.mq4  54 kb

jastanubi:
Please help, I could run this EA on strategy tester & it says Critical Error & Zero Divide. But, when I run in on forward test, it runs well. Actually I just need too check its performance & strategy. Thanks in advance

jastanubi

What settings are you using?

I ran the EA in back test and no zero divide error (EURUSD, 1 minute chart, default parameters, 10.000 test account size)

I use setting 3000 balance Grid 8, lot 0.1, Increment 0.02. TF M1; it just wanted to run when I changed the lot to 1 and grid above 10. The idea is just to make the grid to 8 and 0.1 lot, any idea why? or should I mention the broker's name here?

jastanubi:
I use setting 3000 balance Grid 8, lot 0.1, Increment 0.02. TF M1; it just wanted to run when I changed the lot to 1 and grid above 10. The idea is just to make the grid to 8 and 0.1 lot, any idea why? or should I mention the broker's name here?

jastanubi

No need for broker name

Anyway, tried with that settings too (I am assuming that you mean min lot and min lot increment, since there is no other lot parameter there), and it worked for me. Frankly, so far could not find a reason why you have that error

jastanubi:

Strange : I got no error

Here is my setting. It failed on FXTM cent account, but it worked real well on Octa ecn M1.

Actually the idea behind this is I would like to have the grid still uses 8, but the Take profit value ($) is 0.8, instead of 8$ . Thanks everbody

Reason: