Trade in group or single ?

Do you think forex is team game ? is it better to be in group and do teamwork and then take trades based on team calls or is it better to play alone so at the end of the day you don't have anyone else to praise or blame except yourself.

Ray Cooper:
No, I do my trading alone. In addition, I seem it’s much better way to be a self-dependable trader. Actually, I have enough confident about my trading knowledge and experience.

What if you have questions about your trading, what do you usually do? Ask for help or look for the answers on the internet?

Decision making in trading is completely individual. No reason whatsoever to trade in a group (unless you are a part of a trading desk, but then it is rigging, not trading)

on my own:
Decision making in trading is completely individual. No reason whatsoever to trade in a group (unless you are a part of a trading desk, but then it is rigging, not trading)

Oh i see..... So you search online if you have some questions? What if you really can't solve it?

No i prefer to trade alone because it is better then depended on others. Trading alone we can plan our our strategy without influence from other traders so it is better way of trade.

Trading is groups is always exciting, you meet many traders, know their styles, can follow them as well. But you should keep your individual charm as well. Its not a good thing that after joining a group you stop your own method of trading.

Reason: