Extremely Profitable ADX System with 90% Accuracy

I am currently trading 10 pip renko bricks from ovo.cz I have added the ADXbindicator using very simple rules.

• When ADX is in the zone a.k.a. trading above the 30 line, and the DMI is red, your taking sells, vice versa if the DMI is green above the red, obviously your taking buys only.
  • When ADX crosses the 30 line, depending on the leading DMI, that is a valid trade signal.
  • I jump my stop after the close of every brick, so if your using 20 pip renko bricks, you are booking at least 20 pips every time.
  • As long as ADX is above the 30, I take a trade at the open of every second brick that is in confluence with ADX.
  • Only take trades when ADX is white or grey, do not trade when ADX turns black.
  • Support and Resistance draws automatically.
  • adx_fx_snipers_adx_mod.ex4adxwilders_dmi_book_alerts_nmc.mq4hamasystem2.mq4supply_and_demand_e600.ex4
  • The HamaPad is a twist on the 24MA. If price is above, your taking buys, if below, your taking sells.

I am using two adx inicators in one window as wilders dmi book nmc does not change color when the slope changes direction. but fx sniper's does.

If someone manages to code this, then no settings need to be changed on wilder's dmi, you will trade when price is above the 20 line instead, but on fx sniper's it is the 30 line.

tropicalrecon:
I am currently trading 10 pip renko bricks from ovo.cz I have added the ADXbindicator using very simple rules.
  • When ADX is in the zone a.k.a. trading above the 30 line, and the DMI is red, your taking sells, vice versa if the DMI is green above the red, obviously your taking buys only.
  • When ADX crosses the 30 line, depending on the leading DMI, that is a valid trade signal.
  • I jump my stop after the close of every brick, so if your using 20 pip renko bricks, you are booking at least 20 pips every time.
  • As long as ADX is above the 30, I take a trade at the open of every second brick that is in confluence with ADX.
  • Only take trades when ADX is white or grey, do not trade when ADX turns black.
  • adx_fx_snipers_adx_mod.ex4adxwilders_dmi_book_alerts_nmc.mq4hamasystem2.mq4supply_and_demand_e600.ex4
  • The HamaPad is a twist on the 24MA. If price is above, your taking buys, if below, your taking sells.

I am using two adx inicators in one window as wilders dmi book nmc does not change color when the slope changes direction. but fx sniper's does.

If someone manages to code this, then no settings need to be changed on wilder's dmi, you will trade when price is above the 20 line instead, but on fx sniper's it is the 30 line.

Tropicalrecon, posted a version of wilders dmi book nmc with slope direction coloring here: https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/175611/page8

tropicalrecon:

Do you still trade this strategy? What is your overall experience with it after all these years, does it really have a 90% winrate on the long term?  With what R:R ratio?

Could you explain what do you mean by jumping stop loss? Where do you put stop loss initially, and where do you jump it?

Reason: