Bought Elite Indicator - Never received it and ignored

Sorry if this is a spam post, but I'm a new member here who was browsing Google for custome MT4 indicators and noticed the TTM Scalper posted in this forum here. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

I clicked though the link and noticed it was for sale. I purchased it and got the Paypal receipt, but NO email with my indicator, NO response from sales support either. Why? I spent $25 thinking there were other worthy indicators to purchase, only to find that I was better off spending $17 for the one, and that I sent an additional email to explain that I wanted to be refunded the difference between the indicator alone and the package deal. I was instructed I needed to have an account to receive them, and my Paypal address is different from my account email here for business reasons. Nothing in either one.

I just want my indicator - and the difference refunded. Where are the people responsible for handling sales here?

P.S. couldn't browse through pages of threads via mobile for this site.

Screenshots attached.

blackwolfwins:
Sorry if this is a spam post, but I'm a new member here who was browsing Google for custome MT4 indicators and noticed the TTM Scalper posted in this forum here. https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/180079

I clicked though the link and noticed it was for sale. I purchased it and got the Paypal receipt, but NO email with my indicator, NO response from sales support either. Why? I spent $25 thinking there were other worthy indicators to purchase, only to find that I was better off spending $17 for the one, and that I sent an additional email to explain that I wanted to be refunded the difference between the indicator alone and the package deal. I was instructed I needed to have an account to receive them, and my Paypal address is different from my account email here for business reasons. Nothing in either one.

I just want my indicator - and the difference refunded. Where are the people responsible for handling sales here?

P.S. couldn't browse through pages of threads via mobile for this site.

Screenshots attached.

Blackwolfwins, sorry for the slow response, sent you an email. Hopefully will be able to get this fixed for you.

Reason: