NEED robot ADVICE!!!

HI guys!

i want to try EA, Can you recommend any safe EAs?

thanks !

hi flexipip. do you trade short term or long term?

Gotta be honest.... if there WERE any safe ones, I think every person in the world would be using them.

FlexiPip:
HI guys!

i want to try EA, Can you recommend any safe EAs?

thanks !

Let me guess : next will be the name of an EA that is "magical"

Stay away from EA's. If you cant develop one yourself based on your own strategy do not bother unless you get a kick if seeing the EA swallowing your money, some people do, really. I saw an interesting article on EA's, social trading, managed accounts etc. If you ever think about getting EA's read this first, http://goo.gl/ayKKoZ

I'm a FX robot developer, and I suggest you forget to buy a robot from the internet.

Why?

Because you won't know it's strategy. And if you don't know a strategy how could you trust in it? You won't know the correct settings, it will be like gambling.

If you have a good strategy, ask someone to program it for you in a custom EA. Then you will be able to use it, set it up correctly, and you will know why or why not does it work.

If he has a good strategy why using an EA (EAs are not flexible at all and can not change rules when the s..t hits the fan. Better to trade manually)

whisperer:
If he has a good strategy why using an EA (EAs are not flexible at all and can not change rules when the s..t hits the fan. Better to trade manually)

Semi-automatic systems are the best!

They alert you if an entry signal has happend, but you need to push the button to open a position.

They can multiply your performance, but you don't need to sit in front of your monitor all the time.

Using a semi-automatic EA is comfortable, fast, and makes you able to break your rules!

What is "semi-automatic EA"?

morro:
What is "semi-automatic EA"?

Semi EA

FxTechnic:
Re: NEED robot ADVICE!!!

Semi-automatic systems are the best!

They alert you if an entry signal has happend, but you need to push the button to open a position.

They can multiply your performance, but you don't need to sit in front of your monitor all the time.

Using a semi-automatic EA is comfortable, fast, and makes you able to break your rules!

Isn't that what most of the alerting indicators do?

Reason: