Proof Of Successful Traders??? - page 3

Candle:
Successful trader is the one that don't trade with emotions. He will be the one following his trading plan in all of his trades. He won't be getting mad one loses and doing revenge trading to get the most out of market after some loss.

Agree with you about emotions, but if this trader has no profitable trading system and if he thinks that trading is a gambling then even absence of emotions while trading will not help him/her to become successful.

It does not help if you think that yu are not a gambler if you do not learn not to be a gambler. Absence of emotions is usually associated with psychopaths

in my trading career, from my first day of trading, I am extremely dedicated to be a successful trader for predict the market with certainly. That’s why, I have decided to trade where all educational facilities are available that are very supportive to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

Rupom:
in my trading career, from my first day of trading, I am extremely dedicated to be a successful trader for predict the market with certainly. That’s why, I have decided to trade where all educational facilities are available that are very supportive to become a knowledgeable trader very rapidly.

Any results to show?

In this video is presented Ed Seykota, one of the most successful traders who started with nothing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUyVqr4-dKs

Reason: