Why my MT4 lose money with Take Profit?

Hi,

i have two identical instance of MT4 where i run some backtest. Same settings, same historical data.

One of them was connected to a broker and the restart without credentials just to allow MT4 to use microlots.

Now some strange happens in the MT4 that has been connected just one time::

With same settings, same balance, same spread, seme EA set... Profit are completely different and also it happens negative profits with position closed in take profit..

Is a metter of hidden commissions? How can i check it?

i've tried both with 640 and 720 buid...

Here 2 screenshot of the same backtest on the two MT4 instance..

can someone help me please?

I already tried to reinstall from zero two times..

Does the first broker use commissions at all?

FXPro doesn't charge commission...

But i've tried to change broker and now profits are reasonable..

Thank you!

Do you know how to edit symbols properties?

I've tried with TickStory export function but it didn't export historical data correctly..

I use TickData Downloader that also use Dukascopy feeds but Tickstory gives me different results..

Any other solution to control commissions and other properties?

babagoproject:
FXPro doesn't charge commission...

But i've tried to change broker and now profits are reasonable..

Thank you!

Do you know how to edit symbols properties?

I've tried with TickStory export function but it didn't export historical data correctly..

I use TickData Downloader that also use Dukascopy feeds but Tickstory gives me different results..

Any other solution to control commissions and other properties?

You can not change the existing symbol properties (whatever you do, when you restart the terminal it will restore the symbol properties from broker data)

nbtrading:
You can not change the existing symbol properties (whatever you do, when you restart the terminal it will restore the symbol properties from broker data)

That would be nice : change the symbol. make a test, adjust, ... show perfect result

babagoproject:
Hi,

i have two identical instance of MT4 where i run some backtest. Same settings, same historical data.

One of them was connected to a broker and the restart without credentials just to allow MT4 to use microlots.

Now some strange happens in the MT4 that has been connected just one time::

With same settings, same balance, same spread, seme EA set... Profit are completely different and also it happens negative profits with position closed in take profit..

Is a metter of hidden commissions? How can i check it?

i've tried both with 640 and 720 buid...

Here 2 screenshot of the same backtest on the two MT4 instance..

can someone help me please?

I already tried to reinstall from zero two times..

Did you report it to mt?

Reason: