Making an EA for secured, licensed indicator...?

Hello,

I've secured, licensed per MT4 user indicator. This indicator plots signals to enter the trade -NOW- soon as signal comes, its sending push to mobile, alert pop up + arrow.

Is it possible make an EA that will read it's signals and auto trade them?

Thank you!

rommark2:
Hello,

I've secured, licensed per MT4 user indicator. This indicator plots signals to enter the trade -NOW- soon as signal comes, its sending push to mobile, alert pop up + arrow.

Is it possible make an EA that will read it's signals and auto trade them?

Thank you!

Yes, with the same limitation as the indicator has.

Using it from the EA will not change the indicator limitation

mladen:
Yes, with the same limitation as the indicator has. Using it from the EA will not change the indicator limitation

1) EA take the entry signals from the indicator that is drawn on your mt4 platform

2) this signal will be copied over to text file on the local computer so my 2nd MT4 platform can read it and execute with the broker.

Any one open code this up ?

Thanks!

rommark2:
1) EA take the entry signals from the indicator that is drawn on your mt4 platform

2) this signal will be copied over to text file on the local computer so my 2nd MT4 platform can read it and execute with the broker.

Any one open code this up ?

Thanks!

You have to write an EA specifically for the indicator it will be used. And then you can use some trade copier

mladen:
You have to write an EA specifically for the indicator it will be used. And then you can use some trade copier

Mladen, ready to help me on this please ?

Reason: