Only Gold with VVSA, Key Hrs. & Seasons - page 2

Participating in a contest, made more than 15% in first week. I thought I should share it here..

Obey your rules and post theory an charts please.

or this thread is useless

NWFstudent:
Obey your rules and post theory an charts please. or this thread is useless

I'll take care of that in future.. thanks for the heads up..

I thought nobody was around reading my posts :-)

GoldGuru.in:
I'll take care of that in future.. thanks for the heads up.. I thought nobody was around reading my posts :-)

I am trading gold, and will probably check in now and then, your analysis may help me discover or avoid trades

I ve been trying PVSR analysis but i didnt get good result with it, so maybe i can pick up some trick from you aswell

Price Volume Support Resistance not exactly the same as VVSA but in the same category i think

Thanks mate! for your kind interest in my thread. Please be advised that Money Management be followed strictly & you be responsible if my trades go wrong while you were following.. :-)

NWFstudent:
I am trading gold, and will probably check in now and then, your analysis may help me discover or avoid trades

I ve been trying PVSR analysis but i didnt get good result with it, so maybe i can pick up some trick from you aswell

Price Volume Support Resistance not exactly the same as VVSA but in the same category i think

GoldGuru.in:
Thanks mate! for your kind interest in my thread. Please be advised that Money Management be followed strictly & you be responsible if my trades go wrong while you were following.. :-)

I am aware of the risk, and use others analysis just to look for possibilities, im not trading anything i wont agree on

best regards

@1206, Long from 1205-06

SL @ 1195

chart att..

Price @ 1215-16

Closed these longs here..

GoldGuru.in:
@1206, Long from 1205-06

SL @ 1195

chart att..

ray cooper:
besides currency trading gold trading is also acceptable for me. But, i lost my big capital many times by gold trading. But, now i can make huge profit by this dangerous metal trading. Actually, my live trading life is much wide and flexible for using trading broker. Because, i can trade more than 200 trading currency, metals, indices and cfds. So, i can trade any trading instruments with low trading spreads. On the other hand, there is no hidden fees and no commission. As a result, i am making best profit by trading. I get most protective trading environment from this ecn trading platform.

stop spamming!

Current price @ 1161

Testing longs from here with SL @ 1155

Reason: