Metaquotes broke into the Myfxbook. Yes or not? - page 2

swed:
It is necessary to know what to send (WebRequest). If you knew for others (FxStat, for example), they too would have been hacked.

swed

Hacking and scamming is completely different thing

Sending fake data is pure scamming. Hacking would be a completely different thing.

You understand what it is about. Why is this terminological dispute?

swed:

Because I think that things should be called their real names

Hacking would be a vulnerability of the companies organizing signals that is used by persons others than the owners of those statements/accounts and then those people would mess up with data. In that case the owner of the account/statement is innocent.

But sending fake data is plain and simply a scamm and never had to do anything with hacking or any kind of innocence of those accounts/statements owners

So the two are two completely different things. That is why I insist that it is not hacking in cases like that, but scamming

swed:

What exactly happened to you (I am reading the thread title an I am trying to understand it)?

on my own:
What exactly happened to you (I am reading the thread title an I am trying to understand it)?

Metaquotes hacked myfxbook's data format(more info here and here) to discredit myfxbook. That's all.

swed:
Metaquotes hacked myfxbook's data format(more info here and here) to discredit myfxbook. That's all.

Are you serious?

You are trying to send a textual file (csv file) and you blame metatrader for that? I should have known

on my own:
Are you serious?You are trying to send a textual file (csv file) and you blame metatrader for that? I should have known

No text file is not there! If you do not see this, then it's your problem.

swed:
No text file is not there! If you do not see this, then it's your problem.

The highlighted part :

string filePath = "C:/statement.csv";

FileStream fs = new FileStream(filePath, FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read);

req.ContentLength = fs.Length;

No need for glasses on my side yet

good luck

Files:
code.gif  18 kb

We initially talked about mql4 version. There's no text files.

HNY!

Reason: