EA to close basket of orders

Would someone please point me to an EA or script (EA preferred) that will close a basket of open trades when a certain pip gain (or percentage of balance, although pip gain is preferred) has been reached?

I've been looking and haven't found anything yet.

Thanks.

Edit: Found a simple one here Forex TSD - forex forum - Download CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached.mq4

forexyahoo:
Would someone please point me to an EA or script (EA preferred) that will close a basket of open trades when a certain pip gain (or percentage of balance, although pip gain is preferred) has been reached?

I've been looking and haven't found anything yet.

Thanks.

Edit: Found a simple one here Forex TSD - forex forum - Download CloseTrades_After_Account_Profit_Reached.mq4

You can also use the version from here Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Close all at pips profit 1.01.mq4 too for closing orders at desired pips profits of orders

mladen:
You can also use the version from here Forex TSD - forex forum - Download Close all at pips profit 1.01.mq4 too for closing orders at desired pips profits of orders

I started testing this EA and I was expecting the basket of orders to close at 100 net pips. I've checked Experts tab and there are no relevant entries.

Files:
capture.png  28 kb

forexyahoo:
I started testing this EA and I was expecting the basket of orders to close at 100 net pips. I've checked Experts tab and there are no relevant entries.

That EA is closing INDIVIDUAL orders that are exceeding or are equal to the desired pip value. Also, if it is not running all the time, it will not be able to close orders at exactly the desired pips level

mladen:
Show the times when they are closed (ir better yet, post the report)

I didn't clarify, the orders in the screenshot are open trades displayed in points.

I've looked in the Journal tab but it seems to have entries of just normal operation (order sell, order buy, close order, etc.)

forexyahoo:
I didn't clarify, the orders in the screenshot are open trades displayed in points. I've looked in the Journal tab but it seems to have entries of just normal operation (order sell, order buy, close order, etc.)

If your broker is a 5 digit broker, 100 pips == 1000 points.

Adjust the pips to lower and you shall see

Strange thing, there was currently 200 net pips in open trades so I changed the EA to 20 and right away it closed most of the orders but the EA didn't close all the orders.

The common currency pairs below are the ones that were left behind.

Files:
1.png  21 kb
2.png  20 kb
3.png  27 kb

forexyahoo:
Strange thing, there was currently 200 net pips in open trades so I changed the EA to 20 and right away it closed most of the orders but the EA didn't close all the orders.

forexyahoo

Please read this post : https://www.mql5.com/en/forum/184669 (it has been changed)

Is there an EA that would close all open trades when a certain net pip or net equity amount is reached?

Reason: