Bulk hst to csv converter request

hello

kindly any one know any software can convert hst files to csv but in bulk '' i.e convert all hst files inside the history folder to the corresponding csv files

thanks in advance

Why would you export all the hst files at once?

while you are exporting all the symbols to all the time frames of all the symbols you are going to miss data for suer

I need that because i have 3rd part software read CSV files , so if i will save chart by chart it will take alot of time

ahmedalhoseny:
I need that because i have 3rd part software read CSV files , so if i will save chart by chart it will take alot of time

ahmedalhoseny

Exporting it to csv and then reading it back might me too time demanding. It is OK if you will do it from time to time (end of day trading or similar) but for real time it will not do (especially from mql that is not quite a speed champion)

ahmedalhoseny:

Hi Ahmedalhoseny...

I was cruising the web...and found a program that looks like what you are looking for...

It will read HST files and it looks like it can convert to CSV...

It is a freeware program and I have not tried it...so it's just a suggestion and I make no claims for it...

Here is the link for the HSTViewer:

https://fx1.net/hstviewer.php#id1

I have also attached a screen shot to show what it looks like.

Hope this helps you,

Robert

Reason: