What the difference about mt4 and mt5 in different broker

There is differences mt4 and mt5 in different broker?

5 most useful advantages of mql5 ,mql4 vs mql5

mql5 its made up with cloud computing security ,it is not available in the past mql4

mql5 servers are using the server side scripting vs client side scripting coding format for building the server connections ,it is not available in the past mql4

mql5 using standard tcp udp ip ports printer for all trading accounts

mql5 (mt5) only provided investors password updates

no one did not easily hack mql5 automatic server process in the world compare with google ,facebook,apple servers

its all known by me so i just share my known details about mql5 simply )))))

riyoforex:
mql5 its made up with cloud computing security ,it is not available in the past mql4

mql5 servers are using the server side scripting vs client side scripting coding format for building the server connections ,it is not available in the past mql4

mql5 using standard tcp udp ip ports printer for all trading accounts

mql5 (mt5) only provided investors password updates

no one did not easily hack mql5 automatic server process in the world compare with google ,facebook,apple servers

its all known by me so i just share my known details about mql5 simply )))))

This

should be an advantage? Come on

And then comes the ERR_TRADE_EXPERT_DISABLED_BY_SERVER - trading using Expert Advisors is disabled in the trade server settings. Beautiful : now the broker can stop our EAs without ever telling why. And that "advantage" has been copied from metatrader 5 to metatrader 4.

With "advantages" like that who needs a trading platform?

Big difference : metatrader 5 trading is like a sadomasochistic game

In mt4 hedging is assessable while it is not in mt5 and in buying and selling the same currency pair will result in zero position in forex trading by using mt5 platform. And the speed in mt5 is much more in mt4.

One more broker from Malta (but the owner name is hilarious : "Grizzly Ltd")

whisperer:
One more broker from Malta (but the owner name is hilarious : "Grizzly Ltd")

The usual stuff : money laundering using a "broker"