HMMA/Stochs - page 4

I've been trying to get solid arrows on this indicator - can someone tell me the code numbers please?

TEAMTRADER

Files:

Hi TeamTrader,

Look up MT4 Wingdings...and you will see all the symbols you can use...

Pick the arrow shapes you like the best...and replace the arrow numbers in the code.

Hope this helps,

Robert

an achievement for me.

Thanks

TEAMTRDER

cosmiclifeform:
Hi TeamTrader,

Look up MT4 Wingdings...and you will see all the symbols you can use...

Pick the arrow shapes you like the best...and replace the arrow numbers in the code.

Hope this helps,

Robert

Here is what it looks like.

TEAMTRADER

Files:
audusdh1.png  59 kb

To thank all for their help over the years I post these indicators and template with the chart in the following post as it will not all fit in this post.

TEAMTRADER

Hi TEAMTRADER

I see your post here,

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page566#comment_837159

if you can share your another indicators and template,the range bar indi look great.

thx a lot.

blueface:
Hi TEAMTRADER

I see your post here,

https://www.forex-tsd.com/forum/debates-discussions/116-something-interesting-please-post-here/page566#comment_837159

if you can share your another indicators and template,the range bar indi look great.

thx a lot.

Here are the indi's. Template in next post.

TEAMTRADER

Hi Blueface,

Here is the template and renko indi.

TEAMTRADER

TEAMTRADER:
Hi Blueface,

Here is the template and renko indi.

TEAMTRADER

Hi TEAMTRADER

great thx for your share.

I am a newbie to range bar,is this indi need to put in M1 chart,then open the offline chart or dont need the offine chart,just put the indi to the M1 chart will be OK?

Sorry for my English.

thx a lot.

blueface:
Hi TEAMTRADER

great thx for your share.

I am a newbie to range bar,is this indi need to put in M1 chart,then open the offline chart or dont need the offine chart,just put the indi to the M1 chart will be OK?

Sorry for my English.

thx a lot.

You need to put it on the 1m chart to activate the 'feed' for the offline chart.

Tick the dll box of course otherwise it will not work. The one I posted is a renkorange and it should show a completed range of the amount of pips you choose but it will need time to build up history unless you use 5 pips chart.

TEAMTRADER

Reason: