MT4 or MT5 which one do you prefer - page 2

Anyway:
Soon there will be no foreign exchange, because the people no longer need money

You mean in utopia Some are already living there. Too bad that we are not going to

The mt5 offers features which mt4 does not have but are develop to perform the same task .Both presents as advantage and disadvantage to both forex traders but due to its simplicity mt4 is mostly used .

I prefer mt4. It is very simple to understand unlike mt5.

eagle4:
I prefer mt4. It is very simple to understand unlike mt5.

I don't think that there is any significant number of users that are using metatrader 5

Of course if we listen to metatrader then there are millions, but they also say that they have 10.000 registered sellers on their market place and when you count those you will find some 60 sellers (of which 90% are selling what is already available for free all around the net, and of the rest 10% at least 5% are pure scammers) but so far I haven't found anybody that uses metatrader 5 in real live trading

The same goes for metatrader 4 though : talks about millions of users and when all the live account holders in the US are summed there is much less than 100.000

Betarader will be known in the future as the salesman of magazines, stolen software, martingale signals that are pretending to be on real accounts (thanks to metatrader server) and soon to come eatable lingerie - and false statements of customer numbers

If we listen to metatrader every other living man in the world is using metatrader

Isn't that why they are selling magazines? :):)

The biggest news: now you can not download anything from code base

Now they are the same

Files:
error_3.gif  7 kb

Trade with MT4, get rebates from fxboost.com

nowadays ,most of traders are trading with MT4 not MT5, and what's more, MT4 platform are more flexible to use and execution is better, when you traded with MT4 ,and also can get rebates when you are trading, that would be the best thing, furthermore, you can freely use copy system, that must be the best thing, which social trading network can provide this system and this dedicated services with rebates,

I find it interesting that most traders like MT4 a lot better. What, then, would be the benefit of MT5 (asking from someone who DOES use it)?

The believers are telling that it has much faster execution - which is not true. When you have 1 user (MT5) and when you have 100 (MT4) how can you compare the speed of execution? Simply compare the "speed" that MT5 is showing when executing indicators and all will be clear. The difference in speed is visible without any timers : metatrader 5 was always and will always stay slower from metatrader 4

fxboost facebook for sharing all necessary information

https://www.facebook.com/fxboostcom check all useful information for you !

Reason: