WHO Warns Ebola Outbreak Out Of Control, "High Risk Of Spread To Other Countries" - page 3

And 4 out 5 doctors approve that message!

WHO let the dogs out!

It seems to be wider and wider every day

on my own:

THAT! was THE idea on the first place...

on my own:

Pava:

Once I read a book with a sentence that is probably a sentence that is telling the biggest truth I have found so far. The sentence is :

"Human imagination when it comes to monsters is limited"

We imagine that monsters are having 3 legs, 2 heads, that they are green or anything similar. While the monsters look exactly like all of us. And if ebola was planted, then it was done by some of the biggest monsters that the humanity have produced so far - and they are probably looking like any everyday doctor

mladen:
Once I read a book with a sentence that is probably a sentence that is telling the biggest truth I have found so far. The sentence is :

"Human imagination when it comes to monsters is limited"

We imagine that monsters are having 3 legs, 2 heads, that they are green or anything similar. While the monsters look exactly like all of us. And if ebola was planted, then it was done by some of the biggest monsters that the humanity have produced so far - and they are probably looking like any everyday doctor

This is so right...normal person can not accept that someone next to them able to have a completely perverted idea...which any normal human would not even consider as an option...therefore evil wins time and time again...(I also could not have imagined at younger age that monsters can come in the form of a female

Reason: