REQ: Fix resource hog & Parameter update

Hi, all. The two attached indicators give good signals however they take up a lot of resources. Whenever I attach them to my chart my MT4 and computer both lag. Can this be fixed?

Also, can parameters be added that allow you to changed the color of "1", "2", "3", and "Rh"

Thanks!

I don't know if this is in the right section but I"ll attach the indicators below.

Files:
show123.mq4  14 kb
show123v2.mq4  56 kb

Jaquanburton:
Hi, all. The two attached indicators give good signals however they take up a lot of resources. Whenever I attach them to my chart my MT4 and computer both lag. Can this be fixed?

Also, can parameters be added that allow you to changed the color of "1", "2", "3", and "Rh"

Thanks!

I don't know if this is in the right section but I"ll attach the indicators below.

Jaquanburton

Do you have original source code files (not the decompiled ones) of those indicators?

mladen:
Jaquanburton Do you have original source code files (not the decompiled ones) of those indicators?

I guess the attached are the non-decompiled

Files:
show123.mq4  18 kb
show123v2.mq4  56 kb

Jaquanburton:
I guess the attached are the non-decompiled

Yep

Those are the original ones

The bad news is that those can not be made faster. There are loops within the loops within the loops ... no way how it can be made faster

mladen:
The bad news is that those can not be made faster. There are loops within the loops within the loops ... no way how it can be made faster

Ah...so there's nothing you/I can do to make it less laggy?

How about allowing us to customize the colors of the "1", "2", "3", and "Rh" of both indicators? Is this possible?

Jaquanburton:
Ah...so there's nothing you/I can do to make it less laggy? How about allowing us to customize the colors of the "1", "2", "3", and "Rh" of both indicators? Is this possible?

Jaquanburton

There are already parameters for color changes defined in that indicator (for the values that the author predicted should change colors - including those values. For example "1" uses the "upcolor" or "downcolor" parameter value)

Reason: