MT4 Build 625 - page 2

Jaquanburton:
Ha you're not the only one with the "Frankenstein MT4" but yeah it really is. Once I get this working again I'm never updating again. But to answer your statement I still only have 1 experts folder and that's the one inside MQ4L.

not sure why i have 2 - i just left it how it auto updated, perhaps if the update is done manually there is only one, although just noticed one or two, also only have one, but were nt updated with 600 only 625

you could possibly try Alapri, after you revert back, as once the Metaquote's files are in administrator and user data, any others usually also auto update direct from Metaquote's upto the latest build

Alpari is on 625, and will likely update soon enough to 628 this wk sometime

i've had a bit of a nightmare also this weekend, as also wanted 509 back, i tried it, but turned out 620+ is better for me for offline charts,

plus the bloomin thing just re updates anyway just after you revert back, unless you keep removing the Metaquotes update files, but will catch you out when not looking every 5 minutes

good luck

Neither build 625 nor build 628 deserve the name "build". Those are ruins

checkin:
Neither build 625 nor build 628 deserve the name "build". Those are ruins

Haha yeah you're right Metatrader is slowly and slowly becoming worse.

Hi All - I have a problem with 625 also. When I put in SR lines on a chart, then drag another currency pair on to replace the first, MT4 retains the SRs on the new pair, which is an interesting feature! Is there a simple way that I can get SRs onto charts and Have MT4 retain these levels and also of course not copy them on to other pairs?

Jeff

jeffpark:
Hi All - I have a problem with 625 also. When I put in SR lines on a chart, then drag another currency pair on to replace the first, MT4 retains the SRs on the new pair, which is an interesting feature! Is there a simple way that I can get SRs onto charts and Have MT4 retain these levels and also of course not copy them on to other pairs? Jeff

There is no way to prevent them to be copied to another symbol. They are chart bound (not symbol bound), so, unless you apply a template or manually delete those trend lines, they will remain on chart (even when you restart the terminal)

Reason: