Trend Monthly and H4

Sorry in advance if my language is not perfect , knowing the poor english .

Are there any traders here who could make EA , voluntarily . . .

I hope I can be automated manual trading ?

I have a manual trading strategy , I'm watching the two charts TF ( Monthly and H4 ) for the long term , the shorter I make " Weekly and H1 " . I made shorter "Daily and M30 " . even more compact again with " H4 and M15 "

Well , the next TF Monthly as the direction of trading , while TF H4 as an open trading execution .

The technique is :

Each turn of the H4 candle , it will automatically open a trading position .

open position in the direction Monthly candle , if the candle bullish monthly , then every turn of the H4 candle will open buy , otherwise if the monthly candle bearish direction , it will open sell every turn of the H4 candle

- Do TrailingStop if profit

prepare martingale so pips from the open position , for example:

if buy 0.1 , 0.2 sellstop intervenes with a range of 30 pips , keep doing martingale rise , if sellstop 0.2 untouched , will open buystop 0.4 and beyond

- Do TrailingStop 0.1 on the open-buy , if the price of a bullish breakout back and not trailing on long positions 0.4

open positions remain to be done every turn of the H4 candle with candle monthly follow directions ,

ie , if it is locking the profit or martingale already executed

or if more than 15 pips minus

that is, if the position is still open below minus 15 pips , not averaging Walalupun has changed candle on H4 TF

Averaging applies if monthly candle direction is the direction of the trading position of the minus

next ,

Accumulated profit martingale using the parameters in the form of " TP In the Money" is not in the form of " Pips " . For example :

setting " TP In the Money" : 5

there is an open position with a range of 30 pips :

buy 0.1

buy 0.1 has an automatic locking profits with a trailing

sell 0.2

buy 0.4

sell 0.8

buy 1.6

while the 4 positions above , when rising / bullish . With the accumulation of profit , it will automatically close all positions if the accumulated profit 5 USD

Files:
gu_-_rule_ea.jpg  105 kb

thank you admin, for publishing my thread

Reason: