Profitable Arbitrage EA. - page 4

Is here anybody who already has some experience?

ZTradeFx:
Is here anybody who already has some experience?

I don't use the mentioned EA, but I have downloaded some IronFx Tick Data, and compared to Dukascopy. See the picture below. I think it is worth trying an arbitrage EA!

Files:

Most of Arbitrage EAs do no work in live account. Those EAs make profit in demo and get caught in real. So if u want to buy a commercial arbitrage EA make sure it has live account available in a well regulated broker.

forexall:
Most of Arbitrage EAs do no work in live account. Those EAs make profit in demo and get caught in real. So if u want to buy a commercial arbitrage EA make sure it has live account available in a well regulated broker.

I can write an EA for myself, so I do not need to buy it. And both of the data was saved from live accounts, but I read a lot of bad news about IronFx, therefore I'll loke for another broker.

FxTechnic:
I can write an EA for myself, so I do not need to buy it. And both of the data was saved from live accounts, but I read a lot of bad news about IronFx, therefore I'll loke for another broker.

From where do you get the data?

Hello,

Can I test this EA? Please send me your ea to my email. Thanks for your response before.

Hi, i am Trading Forex 7 Years now and a few weeks ago i have found a good Arbitrage EA from http://brokerarbitrageur.com

So the Results are so amazing. I´m do nothing and the Money comes day by day, This was a good Buy and i will trade with this in the future too.

Reason: