Is the new MT-Putin a chidren toy?

The new versions of Metatrader (after build 509) are not reliable for trusting our money!

We cannot trust anymore indications even from the traditional indicators like Stoch, MACD, RSI, SAR, ADX and so on! Will you put your money in not reliable resources? For sure not!

EAs and Renko offline charts are damaged even worse. Yesterday, Renko on offline chart couldn’t finish even one 20 pips brick! I heard that traders are discovering that bars are missing in feed!!! Diligently or by bugs? What would you say “pure price action” traders? Not so pure anymore?

In the past, the version upgrades of MT4 was offered to you and you decided if you want upgrade or not, but now they don’t ask you just push you a new version without asking, it doesn’t matter you like it or not!

The MT5 was knows as a mishap but something must be done to get the money back for creating the shit (pharmaceutical drugs practice). They blended the good old MT4 and the shitty MT5 together to make a mess and get the money paid back.

The new version of MT is a wrath on traders. The Forex trading will change forever in disadvantage to the traders. Instead of 95% of losers we will see around 99% of losers. Was it the intention of the new MT, probably. But now what is the solution? Go to expensive paid one or some brokers offer their own free platforms if you sign with them. Are they reliable or complicated? Who knows?

I opened this thread to put the heads together and find the best solution. Get creative and constructive (but not negative constructive like the new MT).

One advice of precaution: Don’t put big money into trades until the mess is cleared up! Play with micro account, test new ideas but don’t risk too much. Ah, forget the binary options for a while!

In the new versions are many bugs ready to eat your money if you are not preconscious!

P.S.

Compare the 2 pictures: one is build 600 where S & R indicator misses the blue line on the support (bottom) and the one is build 509 (still on FX Primus) where is everything as it should be (old golden times).

Cheers Hermes

I added all changes on new MT I could get on Internet. That's just tip of iceberg.

I got an email from FX Pro that the new build 604 will solve all the bugs (there will be still some left I think). FX Pro offers ECN account with $0 spread but $6.50 for a lot. I am with FX Primus also and satisfied.

Hermes