Need one of those repainting dot indicators (mtf maybe)

Hello can anybody post one of those lame repainting indicators with dots that's mtf? I kind of wanted to try them out more as a end of trend warning type of a thing using one of the higher TF's as a gauge (although it may not even matter and just not work out but I'd like to try). So as not to trade too deeply into a trend to scalp or take some pips out of if it may be ending. I guess one of those predicting top and bottom repainting OB/OS type of lame indicators? Not sure if it'll work but thanks guys

Why would you need those?

Anyway, look for "wonder", "holly", and similar names : 100% hit rate

nbtrading:
Why would you need those? Anyway, look for "wonder", "holly", and similar names : 100% hit rate

To add another "holly" to the name

justin7:
Hello can anybody post one of those lame repainting indicators with dots that's mtf? I kind of wanted to try them out more as a end of trend warning type of a thing using one of the higher TF's as a gauge (although it may not even matter and just not work out but I'd like to try). So as not to trade too deeply into a trend to scalp or take some pips out of if it may be ending. I guess one of those predicting top and bottom repainting OB/OS type of lame indicators? Not sure if it'll work but thanks guys

Whatever you are hoping to get with repainting indicators, better not to use them

Even if you invert signals, you are going to fail. Save some tme and use some regular stuff instead of repainters for signals

mladen:

Whatever you are hoping to get with repainting indicators, better not to use them

Even if you invert signals, you are going to fail. Save some tme and use some regular stuff instead of repainters for signals

Whoever looks for a repainter on purpose, is looking for "holly grail" pictures that can be presented to the believers

whisperer:
Whoever looks for a repainter on purpose, is looking for "holly grail" pictures that can be presented to the believers

Probably, but what can we do. Those are always going to be done

mladen:
Probably, but what can we do. Those are always going to be done

Someone was selling on one warez site a renamed free indi for $15.000. Imagine a moron that bought it on a warez site for that money

Reason: