Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 53

Hillary will be president - she is Buffets puppet

techmac:
Hillary will be president - she is Buffets puppet

I know it is a done deal, but it is sad to see that someone like that can even be considered to be a president of a nation that always tries to stress their morality - and that she will be a president is beyond sad

mladen:
I know it is a done deal, but it is sad to see that someone like that can even be considered to be a president of a nation that always tries to stress their morality - and that she will be a president is beyond sad

"new normal"

techmac:
"new normal"

New normal?

The story goes something like this. Back in 2009 Russia’s state-owned atomic agency, Rosatom, bought a 17% stake in Canada’s Uranium One. The Canadian company, for those unfamiliar, is responsible for roughly 20% of America’s uranium ore mining. Then in 2010, the Russian company decided it wanted to own a controlling stake in Uranium One, or 51% of the company. As strange as this might sound, all the Russians needed to complete the deal was approval from a special committee that Hillary Clinton held sway over at the time. It’s important to note here that Uranium One owned uranium mines in the U.S. and Russia’s neighbor Kazakhstan.

Here’s where the story gets interesting. Investors in Uranium One gave money to the Clinton Foundation starting back in 2005 through 2011. During this time Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to speak in Russia by an investment bank with ties to Russia’s government that had a buy rating on Uranium One stock – but the story gets richer. In January of 2013 Rosatom acquired 100% of Uranium One. At this point Russia took ownership of one-fifth of America’s strategic uranium reserves. With Hillary Clinton having compared Vladimir Putin to Hitler some months ago over the Crimea situation, that epithet takes on a whole new complexion today.

As Secretary of State, Hillary Clinton was required to disclose all of her family’s foundation’s contributors before she took the oath of office. Unfortunately for her campaign today, the Clintons did not disclose millions of dollars donated by the chairman of Uranium One while the review of the deal was ongoing. That is the damning picture the report from Mike McIntire and Jo Becker at The New York Times paints.

mladen:
New normal?

I remember my conversation with the "delivery boy" for Russian Olympic Council...or something like that...that guy was delivering bags with money to "officials"...Once he said that foreign "big boys" from Olympic organization were walking down the Hermitage...with no "regular folks" around, pointing to some objects of art, saying "I want this one"...and members of KGB taking it away from the "Shelves"...and giving it to them...

But those were not to become presidents and it was not known in the advance

About this one all is known and still she is going to become a president - it tells us a lot of the state of the mind of the voters and the state

whisperer:
But those were not to become presidents and it was not known in the advance About this one all is known and still she is going to become a president - it tells us a lot of the state of the mind of the voters and the state

How do we know who it was back then at the end of Soviet era?...May be some of those thieves from the West, working for Olympic organization became "presidents"

and so on, and on, and on .... :):)

Clinton Charity CEO Explains Tax Reporting "Mistakes"

mladen:
and so on, and on, and on .... :):) Clinton Charity CEO Explains Tax Reporting "Mistakes"

crooks........

Pava:
crooks........

No ... simply politicians (and nothing else - sadly)

Reason: