Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 142

Pava:
2 month more to go to find out...
Or less ...

In Which States Has Food-Stamp Use Increased The Most

Thanks to many years of accelerated growth in the program under both George W. Bush and Barack Obama, 1 in 7 Americans now participate in the food stamp program. There are, however, very large differences from state to state in how much the food stamp program has expanded.

Half Of The Population Of The World Is Dirt Poor - And The Global Elite Want To Keep It That Way

"If these trends continue at this pace, it won’t be too long before the global elite have virtually all of the wealth and the rest of us have virtually nothing."

spread your wealth... https://jillstein.nationbuilder.com/recount

(this is how you make real money...real fast) 

Nothing is finished yet - recount :):):)

It gets worse and worse

nbtrading:

Nothing is finished yet - recount :):):)

It gets worse and worse

...imagine...if everything that happened last few weeks, were a nicely directed spectacle...:)

Pava:
...imagine...if everything that happened last few weeks, were a nicely directed spectacle...:)

That would mean that somewhere there there is intelligence too

There is nothing of a sort there : just pure and utter greed and abomination

mladen:

That would mean that somewhere there there is intelligence too

There is nothing of a sort there : just pure and utter greed and abomination

I saw long lines of people voting...never seen it before...numbers that was presented to the public were total BS...(whoever published those numbers IS "intelligence" behind)

Pava:
I saw long lines of people voting...never seen it before...numbers that was presented to the public were total BS...(whoever published those numbers IS "intelligence" behind)
About that "intelligence" one phrase came to mind : "why controlling the natality when we can control the mortality". I am sure that phrases like this are on their "mind(s)" all the time

mladen:
About that "intelligence" one phrase came to mind : "why controlling the natality when we can control the mortality". I am sure that phrases like this are on their "mind(s)" all the time
...conflict of interest...getting something for nothing from the masses...or getting satisfaction watching them kill each other...
Reason: