Do You Get THAT Feeling? - page 144

Meanwhile, in a press release issued on Tuesday, FCA proposed stricter rules for forex brokers offering contract for difference products (CFDs), such as spread bets and rolling spot foreign exchange products to retail clients. By doing this, the regulator aims at improving the standards across the sector and ensure consumers are appropriately protected.

The FCA UK financial watchdog proposed capping leverage at a maximum level of 50:1 and setting even lower leverage limits of 25:1 for inexperienced retail clients (with less than 12 months of experience in CFD trading). Currently some UK-based brokers offer leverage levels exceeding 500:1, which involve great risk of lossess in excess of initial investments.

money, money, money...must be phony http://nationalgreatregistry.generalpostoffice.international/index.php?title=Office_of_the_Treasury_for_The_United_States_of_America#The_legal_tender_of_the_Government_of_The_United_states_of_america

Following Twitter Spat, Boeing Gives $1 Million To Trump Inauguration

Just days after president-elect Donald Trump called out Boeing for "out of control" costs on its Air Force One bid, the aircraft manufacturer has decided to match its donation to President Obama, giving $1 million to the president-elect’s inaugurationUSA Today reports.

well...some good news from California...lot's of Christmas spirit around...in stores and on the radio...when I'm driving...it wasn't so for the last 8 years for you know why reasons...

CIA says Russia "intervened to promote Trump" during US election

US intelligence agency out with some claims of US election skull-doggery

According to The New York Times:

"American intelligence agencies have concluded with "high confidence" that Russia acted covertly in the latter stages of the presidential campaign to harm Hillary Clinton's chances and promote Donald J. Trump, according to senior administration officials.

They based that conclusion, in part, on another finding - which they say was also reached with high confidence - that the Russians hacked the Republican National Committee's computer systems in addition to their attacks on Democratic organizations, but did not release whatever information they gleaned from the Republican networks.

In the months before the election, it was largely documents from Democratic Party systems that were leaked to the public. Intelligence agencies have concluded that the Russians gave the Democrats' documents to WikiLeaks"

More here

The Washington Post report:

"The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in the 2016 election to help Donald Trump win the presidency, rather than just to undermine confidence in the U.S. electoral system, according to officials briefed on the matter.

Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Democratic National Committee and others, including Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost Trump and hurt Clinton's chances.

"It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia's goal here was to favor one candidate over the other, to help Trump get elected," said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. "That's the consensus view."

More here

Back in August the BBC ran this story entitled " Is Russia hacking the US election?"

The German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority (Bundesanstalt für Finanzdienstleistungsaufsicht – BaFin) announced its intentions to “limit the marketing, distribution and sale of financial contracts for difference (CFDs) with an additional payments obligation” to retail clients.

This means that in theory margin trading could be altogether banned in Germany, as, according to BaFin, the risk of losses for the retail clients are “incalculable”. In its statement the regulator explains that if the difference to be paid by the retail client exceeds the capital they have invested, they must pay the difference amount from their other assets.

According to BaFin, the current measures, such as margin call, negative balance protection and stop loss, implemented by some forex and CFD brokers, cannot limit effectively the risk for investors.

I should call this thread an innovative thread as far as the name of the thread is concerned. 

I have the feeling on Euro-Usd is that the pair is going to go down and it should be 1:1 soon. According to my calculation, the stage is all set and it is just the matter of time for the pair to go towards south at the level of 1.00000.

sharabela:

I should call this thread an innovative thread as far as the name of the thread is concerned. 

I have the feeling on Euro-Usd is that the pair is going to go down and it should be 1:1 soon. According to my calculation, the stage is all set and it is just the matter of time for the pair to go towards south at the level of 1.00000.

That is already priced in

The question is : how deep will Euro fall?

whisperer:

That is already priced in

The question is : how deep will Euro fall?

Rock bottom 0 : Euro disappearing
Reason: