What will happen if there's no indicator in Forex trading?

Melle:

This has to be a bot.

philt:
This has to be a bot.

Or a compulsive poster

Typical bot "Melle" back again. LOL Man

So this isn't real? I was worried, I am new to forex and still learning a lot, thus the reason I am here, and that post threw me for a loop. I I almost didn't want to open it. There will always be indicators right?

Some are trading "naked" and they are claiming that they do not need indicators at all. But I have an impression that they are forgetting that using things like trend lines, candles or ohlc bars are not "naked trading"

Noob here!What types of indicators are suitable for newbies to help us interpret the price movements of currencies.

rrayne20009:
Noob here!What types of indicators are suitable for newbies to help us interpret the price movements of currencies.

Well don't follow indicators mate. Just learn to trade using price action. Then you can improve your trading. You can check Babypis or 2ndskiesforex for materials on Price Action

Indicators are not the necessary part of forex trading . they are just a helping tool to find trend. they are not definite in thier reading traders should not totally depend on indicators. If there were no indicaator I will just see charts to find market movement . Most of the professionals do naked trading without indicators.

Melle:

I do not exactly know what will happen. If there is no Forex trading indicator, I think, most traders will be forced to do it manually. Experienced traders will also do the same since they do not have a choice but to follow. But facing the reality, I think it wouldn't happen.

Trading will be On until there is a price which Moves & Helps us to profit from it

Reason: