$178/month for Advanced Elite subscription

WHO OF YOU TSD GUYS CAN HELP ME WITH THIS "PROBLEM"?!

I've paid $178/month for the Advanced Elite subscription. Sent a detailed email to tsd-support@forex-tsd.com AND sales@forex-tsd.com 48 hours ago - NO REACTION, NO ANSWER, NO REFUND OF THE $356 I'VE PAID TOO MUCH!

..smells like scam!

Files:
tsd.jpg  110 kb

Cyrus7:
WHO OF YOU TSD GUYS CAN HELP ME WITH THIS "PROBLEM"?!

I've paid $178/month for the Advanced Elite subscription. Sent a detailed email to tsd-support@forex-tsd.com AND sales@forex-tsd.com 48 hours ago - NO REACTION, NO ANSWER, NO REFUND OF THE $356 I'VE PAID TOO MUCH!

..smells like scam!

As far as I see you are a member of advanced section and you can access it

And as far as the exceed payments : those are not reducted from your account by TSD. Those are payments you made through paypal and you should solve that issue with a paypal

PS: I think you should contact the sales department (using this form : Contact Us - Forex-TSD ) and solve all the issues with them. I have sent them your inquiry from this post so yu should get an answer from them

all the best

Thanks for your answer mladen but I've contacted the sales department (sales@forex-tsd.com ?!) 48h ago - no reaction, no answer, nothing!

Mistakes can happen, nobody is perfect but it's absolutely no way to ignore such mails

Cyrus7:
Thanks for your answer mladen but I've contacted the sales department (sales@forex-tsd.com ?!) 48h ago - no reaction, no answer, nothing! Mistakes can happen, nobody is perfect but it's absolutely no way to ignore such mails

Cyrus7

This is the answer that I got :

2013-05-03 06:01:40 he subscribed to Elite Advanced with trial 7 days

2013-05-08 20:49:13 he subscribed to Elite Advanced without trial 7 days

he made 2 subscriptions and this is the reason

As far as I know they are going to contact you too

regards

2 subscriptions for 1 User .. sounds interesting - waiting for the answer.

Cyrus7:
2 subscriptions for 1 User .. sounds interesting - waiting for the answer.

As far as I know you should cancel one of the subscriptions (since those are two different types of subscriptions) with paypal, but that is just a guess. As I said, I am not connected to the sales department and don't know how these cases are solved. Hope they will tell you more in an official sales department contact

All this time I thought Mladen WAS forex tsd

loumanchew:
All this time I thought Mladen WAS forex tsd

And I thought that it would be impossible to have 2 subscriptions for one user. Why should I order 2 Advanced Elite subscriptions?!?!

mladen, you should hire more employees for your sales dept. - they're too busy to answer mails.

Cyrus7:
And I thought that it would be impossible to have 2 subscriptions for one user. Why should I order 2 Advanced Elite subscriptions?!?! mladen, you should hire more employees for your sales dept. - they're too busy to answer mails.

Cyrus7

I am not the owner of TSD and I am not the one deciding of how many employes are there

As of subscriptions : as I am told (and that is what I posted - that was the answer that I got) subscription WITH trial period and a subscription WITHOUT a trial period are two different things. So it is not one subscription applied two times, but one user with two subscriptions for two different things

As of answers : I am answering here. What is the sales department doing is not something I can influence - as I said : I am not the owner of this site

regards

Mladen

Dear Cyrus7,

The accounting issue is currently being solved. We apologize for the possible inconveniences this could have caused and for the delay to solve it. You will receive a confirmation e-mail from the accountant service today.

Best regards.

thanks mladen and Carlos, refund received!

Reason: