Worst advice you know?

A lot of different traders, a few success stories and every once in a while some golden advice; I think that sums up forums. I have read some really good newbie tips, some I would give myself and some that had a different twist, but made perfect sense.

When it comes to trading, as long as you get the results you seek who cares how you do it. I wanted to ask what was the worst advice you read and which was totally wrong and misleading new traders?

Some may have a long list, but among the ones I can think of is that high leverage blows your account. It is not true as leverage has nothing to do with your losses. The lack of risk management, absence of a solid trading strategy and the lack of key attributes such discipline and patience are to blame for your losses (there are more than that).

I look forward to what you guys have to add.

Trade FOMC

trade pure action

and remove all the (so called) lagging indicators

Trade using high leverage. hehehe.. it is like a suicidal because the higher the leverage you trade,the higher the percent you will lose your money

Trade FOMC

How about: binary options is the perfect idea for the beginners. And one more: trading demo is a game - start your live account as soon as possible. You have to have the stimulation to learn faster.

Trade live account from day one

Trade because you think you will become rich

Trade in demo accounts to learn how to trade.

Melle:
Trade using high leverage. hehehe.. it is like a suicidal because the higher the leverage you trade,the higher the percent you will lose your money

Leverage has nothing to do with how much you lose, risk management does. Your statement is incorrect and misleading to new traders.

Trading without the stop loss is the worst trading advice for me

Reason: