Simple bar range indicator

Please help me

I have searched all over for a indicator like these and couldn't get it, even try to modify some similars but my coding sucks not to say to create a new one from scratch...

Please I need and indicator that puts and arrow over or bellow a bar and gives a sound alert if the close of the bar is within X range in percentage of the whole bar price range. So for a bear bar if the close is near the lower end and these close is inside the X range specified as valid for the signal and viceversa for a bull candle.

Thanks a lot to anyone willing to take the time to code these, really apreciated.

egejo:
Please help me

I have searched all over for a indicator like these and couldn't get it, even try to modify some similars but my coding sucks not to say to create a new one from scratch...

Please I need and indicator that puts and arrow over or bellow a bar and gives a sound alert if the close of the bar is within X range in percentage of the whole bar price range. So for a bear bar if the close is near the lower end and these close is inside the X range specified as valid for the signal and viceversa for a bull candle.

Thanks a lot to anyone willing to take the time to code these, really apreciated.

egejo

Since the high and the low of the bar are not some fixed values you would be getting awful lot of signals / alerts. For instance : when a new bar is formed you have a high, low and a close same and but definition you would need to get 2 alerts immediately on each new bar open

Think I expressed wrong then...

Well the indicator should not function until the bar is completed so for the actual bar it has nothing to do, so is kind of late signal after new bar starts.

As to be more acurate on my need is that for example if a bear bar close is near the bottom so to say on the lower 2% or less or the bar range is a signal otherwise not. As for a bull if the close is on the top 2% of the bar range it is a signal otherwise not.

For the math or some sort of coding explaining should be something like this:

if bull bar =yes (Open<Close) do

((High-Close)/(High-Low))<(Percentage_Entered_Bull/100) If = yes

Ok to signal and alert with arrow above bar otherwise continue

if bear bar (Open>Close)use:

((Close-Low)/(High-Low))<(Percentage_Entered_Bear/100) If = yes

Ok to signal and alert with arrow below bar otherwise end

Dont know if I'm more clear now...

Reason: