I will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

i will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

hello, i will be giving free powerful price action signals at the close of the daily/4hours chart.

i have great success with price action trading methods so i will be sharing my signals here.

you can do a google search on 'horlique2' you will see good positive reviews about my free signals on other forums.

i will posting these signals at few minutes before/after the close of the daily chart and 4hours candle

on major pairs including goldusd. i will include entry price stops,targets and reason for the trade.

stay tune to my signals.

horlique2:
i will be posting free accurate price action signals here so watch out

hello, i will be giving free powerful price action signals at the close of the daily/4hours chart.

i have great success with price action trading methods so i will be sharing my signals here.

you can do a google search on 'horlique2' you will see good positive reviews about my free signals on other forums.

i will posting these signals at few minutes before/after the close of the daily chart and 4hours candle

on major pairs including goldusd. i will include entry price stops,targets and reason for the trade.

stay tune to my signals.

What happened to your trades ??

They got too accurate?

Looks like this is dead lol

Hello guys am sorry for the long absence, am now back for good. Please check for my signals at the end of daily candle close, if theres any signal i will post it here.

Reason: