Do you have a role model in trading?

This is a very simple and straight forward question. As humans we tend to pick role models who achieved what we would like to achieve and it is almost a psychological need to have a role model. Role models can be good and help us along the way to achieve what we would like to.

So, do you have any role models when it comes to trading? Please give a reason why you picked them.

I do not have a role model in that sense, but I do like Soros and Rogers and respect their view on markets.

No

Trade as you think you should trade not as you think someone else would

I have two mentors, both of whom are my former teachers, cool to have them around incase I go off track, i can always consult with them

when join start trading in forex i was no fully educated about this business but then one of my friend whose name was Nsawork he guide me and he taught me about the basic of forex trading so he is my role model and i share many things about the market movement.

Yes, and it is my friend who convinced me to joined Forex trading. He is my consultant, if there is something I don't understand in Forex market I always ran to him to get some advices. But I trade with my own analysis.

Jimmy Simons.

Yes I do have a trading model and he is an Australian trader + mentor named Nial Fuller. I just love his trading style and try to follow him.

My mentor is my only role model. I don't care much about "trader superstars" or big names that I know nothing about.

No I had no role model in this business.I get all forex learning with my own efforts . I never get training from any person or institute. I think one should do his own hard work in trading no one can make him experet untill he is not self interested .

Price Action Trading:
I have two mentors, both of whom are my former teachers, cool to have them around incase I go off track, i can always consult with them

I have one mentor. He is Chris Capre the price action master. Because of him I am on the right track.

Reason: