No Supply No Demand Indicator - How to turn the confirmation OFF please?

I have a volume indicator I would like to share here which displays No Supply and No Demand indications when confirmed, however I would like for it to show the indications before confirmation/instead of waiting for confirmation if possible?

I tried to do it myself but to be honest I am not sure how to program this as I am only a newbie to MT4. Please could a programmer advise if possible? Many thanks in advance

Files:

Connected:
I have a volume indicator I would like to share here which displays No Supply and No Demand indications when confirmed, however I would like for it to show the indications before confirmation/instead of waiting for confirmation if possible? I tried to do it myself but to be honest I am not sure how to program this as I am only a newbie to MT4. Please could a programmer advise if possible? Many thanks in advance

How did you imagine to sow information before confirmation? I mean what would be the logic that can be translated to code?

mladen:
How did you imagine to sow information before confirmation? I mean what would be the logic that can be translated to code?

Hello mladen, thanks for your reply, at present the indicator shows a No Demand price bar when the volume is lower than the previous two volume bars, and it waits for a close below a No Demand to confirm that is a No Demand bar.

If possible I would like it to show me the No Demand without waiting for Confirmation. The reverse would be true for a No Supply signal, ie, A close above a No Supply with volume less than the last two volume bar confirms the No Demand, but with the confirmation taken off. Many thanks for your feedback.

Sorry I think I can explain simpler, the logic would be that when there is a No Demand bar with lower volume than previous two volume bars, do not wait for a close below this No Demand bar to show confirmation, instead show the signal without confirmation, ie - do not wait to show a close below the No Demand bar = show the signal on just a price bar with volume less than the previous two volume bars.

Connected:
Sorry I think I can explain simpler, the logic would be that when there is a No Demand bar with lower volume than previous two volume bars, do not wait for a close below this No Demand bar to show confirmation, instead show the signal without confirmation, ie - do not wait to show a close below the No Demand bar = show the signal on just a price bar with volume less than the previous two volume bars.

Try it out now if that is what you had in mind

Files:

Thank you kindly mladen I will try it out now, thanks again for your help buddy I really appreciate your time.

hi..

i've tetsted your NDNS indi..

it looks gereat..

but is this indi repaint??

if it's not.. this is splendid and magnificent indi.. it's cool

take a look at this chart

add up with some others work of VSA indi-es.. this could be perfect system.. thanks for share it bro connected.. splendid indi

thanks for great work.. bro mladen..

god bless yoou all

Files:
gu_ndns.jpg  243 kb

mladen:
Try it out now if that is what you had in mind

Can you make alert this indicator ...many tks !

hugging my system

is it possible to reduce the processor usage, it freezing my platform and i really like to test it

drunkpips:
is it possible to reduce the processor usage, it freezing my platform and i really like to test it

that indicator is having a loop within the loop that disables to make it efficient (it is a so called "n^n" complexity way of calculating - the slowest way there is)

Reason: