No Supply No Demand Indicator - How to turn the confirmation OFF please? - page 2

ok, i have moved it to a windows xp system with intel, that lag has reduced. i have can even open 2 charts at a time.

the other system has AMD and windows 7.

maybe over the weekend, i will try other indicators that slow down systems on this pc to see if this hugging thing is processor dependent.

however, its seems to be disappearing every now and then though am yet to notice it shift position

ok, i have moved it to a windows xp system with intel, that lag has reduced. i have can even open 2 charts at a time.

the other system has AMD and windows 7.

maybe over the weekend, i will try other indicators that slow down systems on this pc to see if this hugging thing is processor dependent.

however, its seems to be disappearing every now and then though am yet to notice it change position when it reappears

this indicator repaints , mtchew

mladen pls can you make this indicator stop disappearing from the chart and pls add alert.

Jah bless

hello mr mlaen, can is possibly to put alert on this indicator, thank you

Demand - Supply oscillator

Demand - Supply oscillator (by Alexander Gettinger) ds.mq4

Files:
ds.mq4  2 kb
ds_mql.png  73 kb

NikolaiAlltry:

Thank you kindly mladen I will try it out now, thanks again for your help buddy I really appreciate your time.

have you tried it out is it what you expected and how is it working?
Reason: